The scythe… it begins…
More crown progress >__< I already regret going this method because of how many hours already put into it and it’s not even close to how I want it to look yet! #progress #rukia #cosplay
The base of the crown. Still in its very early stages and I guess more of a prototype. I don’t want to officially start on the new outfit until an official colorspread releases. Though if I can’t control the urge to make the cosplay, I may just end up using human form Sode no Shirayuki’s color scheme.
The only unpleasant thing is that my productivity had to be stop because people are sleeping. So close to being done! #progress #Katsucon
Finished my Blake Beacon school uniform. Much thanks to hime-photos and stepbackwards for the work on the top parts :)
Spent much of my noon time sanding the sword. And just started with the first coating of the red paint. #progress
Progress of Mirai Kuriyama’s blood sword.
I used whatever thin cardboard I could find around my house. So the base is part of a fabric cardboard bolt and some cereal boxes… The circles are put in between the three pieces to create the shape and to hold the base some more, I used masking tape.
I’m currently preparing paper mache and will cover the sword to add more strength. But I think it’s turning out how I imagined it would be :)
Had to block out the noisy background!
I made the pants a while ago, but finally got time to photograph it. Pants for Rukiruki. I just need the head piece now, but not sure when I can get the material